If you've been reading my blog for a while, you'll have noticed that Antipodes Organic Beauty Skincare has been introduced into my skincare routine for quite some time now. I've tried various products from the brand and have yet to be fully disappointed... So when I received the invitation to an afternoon tea with the founder of Antipodes I was super excited & made sure I was able to attend. On the day there was a small group on bloggers involved who I had the pleasure of meeting and I was especially happy to have finally met the lovely Laura from Laurzah. We've been blogging buddies for some time now yet constantly kept missing each other at events, so it was great to finally meet in person & chat away for the day. I also had the pleasure to meet the friendly Sophie, the brand's PR manager and of course the founder Elizabeth Barbalich, which was amazing. The afternoon tea took place in The Soho Hotel super central but somehow hidden away from the hustle & bustle. The decor looked beautiful everywhere you turned & just had a luxurious feel overall. We had a small private room to ourselves where we learned all about the brand, enjoyed a delicious afternoon tea & chatted all things beauty, as we got to know each other a little bit better.
Once we learned all about Antipodes including its background, it was time to dig into all the delicious afternoon treats. Lots of tasty options to choose from so it's safe to say that everyone left with a stuffed belly and even some take away boxes too. The table was filled with every product from the Antipodes range so it was great to get to try everything out for the afternoon. There's so many skincare products that I have my eye on at the minute such as the Joyful Hand Cream, Heavenly Body Oil and Avocado Pear Nourishing Cream.
To end the afternoon tea, we were invited to enjoy a few cocktails at the bar upstairs. As a busy mum, I rarely get to do this so I took the opportunity to enjoy a delicious Twisted Mojito whilst having a good chat with everyone. Knowing I had to go home to take care of my little misses, I left it at the one cocktail & made my way home. Of course upon leaving we were giving such a fab goodie bag filled with all the brand's face serums. Yup just look at how luxurious the box... I'm in serum heaven for sure!
- Worship Superfruit Antioxidant Serum - this is a super light, water based serum rich in antioxidants with a fruity scent. It was one of the first products I tried from Antipodes & you can read my full review on it here.
- Apostle Skin Brightening Serum - I'm yet to try out this serum simply because I never reach fro brightening products. However the brand claim that this water based corrective serum will deliver results in a matter of weeks. The main ingredients, Vinanza Performance Plus grapeseed & kiwifruit address facial redness & melanin production, which causes discolouration.
- Hosanna H20 Intensive Skin Plumping Serum - I am super excited to start using this serum as soon as I finish up my current products because it sounds perfect for my dehydrated skin. This is again a light water based serum, which is absorbed into the skin instantly whilst boosting hydration levels.
- Chia & Kiwi Seed Superfood Serum - the main ingredients in this serum help to feed your skin & restore youthful radiance. It has a light golden oil texture that applies beautifully to the skin, leaving it feeling nourished & velvety smooth.
- Divine Face Oil (Avocado Oil & Rosehip) - this is one of my favourite facial oils to use in the evening, I've used up two bottles at this stage and I'm so happy to have this third one back in my life. It has a rich texture and collagen boosting properties from the avocado to help reduce the appearance of lines and age spots. Not only that but the rosehip extract targets scars & wrinkles too.
- Joyous Protein Rich Night Replenish Serum - this is a silky night serum with an oil consistency so it's right up my street and I am super excited to start using this next. It contains Himalayan goji berries to help optimise our skin's appearance. Other main ingredients include wild blackcurrant & hibiscus flower, which help to restore collagen & elastin, as well as purifying & protecting the skin overall.
*PR samples included