I'm forever making wish lists and creating baskets that I never check out, does anyone else do that?! Since I've been on my spending ban/cut down, basically trying to buy less makeup considering how much I already own... I have noticed that the temptation is easier to deal with as the time goes on. My sensible side takes over as I realise I've already got more makeup than I need. However that doesn't mean I can't dream and create wish lists, which is what I've done today focusing on lipsticks. I probably already own some sort of similar shades in my collection, but seeing as winter has hit in full force I wanted to specifically look into burgundy and berry shades. So let's get through the list shall we...
1. Accessorize Chubby Lips Lipstick in shade Purple - first of all you can't go wrong with a purple shade this time of year & from what I've seen the pigmentation here is amazing. I've never actually tried Accessorize beauty before, but I have been reading so many posts on their range, so I'm naturally curios. Love the look of the packaging & the £5 price tag is fantastic.
2. NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in shade Transylvannia - this shade is the darkest of the bunch & I actually don't think I own anything like it. NYX UK have made their comeback on our shores as you can now buy them online from Boots & Feel Unique, so once my spending ban is over I will definitely get my hands on a few bits and pieces. I already own one of these lip products in a much more forgiving shade Milani, which I love so I'd be intrigued to give this vampy shade a try. Price is again amazing coming in at £5.50 and the quality is great.
3. Clinique Pop Lip Colour & Primer in shade Grape Pop - I recently got my hands on the mini sized lipstick that was included with this month's Glamour magazine & I just fell in love with it. The formula is perfect for my dry lips as it feels really comfortable to wear, plus it doesn't sit in any fine lines. After loving the mini version so much, I'd be intrigued to get my hands on a full sized one and the one shade that stands out to me the most is this gorgeous purple shade with a pink undertone. It actually looks a lot more wearable when it's on the lips and this is on the higher price range for £16.
4. theBam Meet Matte Hughes in shade Adoring Merlot - after getting my first taste for the brand a few weeks back, I have definitely made a promise to myself to try more from them in the future and these liquid lipsticks are at the top of my list. I've read nothing but raving reviews on the formula so I would be intrigued to see if I love it as much as everyone else. Price is mid range at £13.50 and the packaging is super fun.
5. Rimmel The ONE Lipstick in shade Oh So Wicked - the brand have caused quite a stir with this new range as the whole blogging community seems to be raving about these lipsticks. After looking through the shades available I would have to say the darker ones appeal to me the most which is why I picked out this stunning burgundy shade. Back on the budget with this option coming in at £6.99 and no doubt on offer at this very minute.
6. Accessorize Light Me Up Gloss is shade Berry - the only gloss in the list is another option from Accessorize beauty range. I really like the packaging here (did I mention there's a light within the applicator) & from I've read online the gloss is non sticky with a nice colour payoff. That alone is enough to make me want to try it out, what makes it even better is again the affordable price tag of £6.
I could probably go on and on with various other lip products, but let's face it we would be here all day so I'll keep it short & sweet. I'd love to hear if you've tried any of these lip products? If not what lipstick is at the top of your wish list? Let me know in the comments below...
*Post in collaboration with Accessorize