Who doesn't love free gifts?! I certainly do & I'll come up with any excuse to stock up on 'essentials' such as skincare or little makeup treats if I know there is a free gift promotion. Clinique are one of my favourite brands when it comes to free gifts because they really do offer some great sets. At the moment Clinique Bonus Time* is in full bloom all over Debenhams stores & you can bag yourself this cute set of skincare & makeup treats when you purchase two or more products from the brand (one being skincare or foundation). When it comes to Clinique as a brand my favourites definitely stand out in the skincare range, in fact their 3 Step Skincare System was the first proper skincare I bought for myself when I was a teen. Even to this day I still love their Mild Liquid Facial Soap & Dramatically Different Moisturising Lotion +… probably my top picks from the brand. But let me tell you a little bit more about what exactly is included in the Bonus Time gift set…
First up the gift comes in this gorgeous cosmetics bag, very pink & girly so it's perfect for storing all your beauty treats. I personally can't get enough of cosmetics bags, they always come in super handy.
But most important is what is actually have packed inside this bag:
1. High Impact Mascara in Black (travel size) - this is one of Clinique's best sellers and I can see why… it really does add great volume & length to lashes.
2. Take The Day Off Makeup Remover for Lids, Lashes & Lips (50ml) - I forgot how much I loved this dual-phase remover. It's one of those products that needs to be shaken well for the oil to be mixed in with the rest of the formula but it's worth that bit of hassle, as it removes every trace of makeup so well (even waterproof formulas).
3. Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief (15ml) - this wouldn't be my favourite moisturiser from Clinique as I have had the full size in the past & I definitely think it's suited towards normal to combo (even oily) skin types. It doesn't offer my dry/dehydrated skin as much moisture as I need this time of year especially.
4. All About Shadow Duo (Straberry Fudge) - I haven't had a great experience with Clinique eyeshadows in the past but this little compact is actually not too bad. Pigmentation is ok (not amazing but not awful either) and the colours are perfect for an everyday makeup look, plus I love the sleek compact minus the foam applicator.
5. Long Last Soft Matte Lipstick (Matte Magenta) - this mini sized lipstick really packs a punch & considering it's a matte formula, it's actually so comfortable to wear. I wasn't really aware of this range from Clinique but I will definitely be checking out the rest of the shades in the collection.
6. Liquid Facial Soap (Mild) - despite the scary name (soap is not something we want to use on our faces now is it), this is actually a really gentle cleanser. It works perfectly with my Clarisonic & it doesn't leave my skin feeling stripped. So glad to have been reminded of it & I will definitely purchase the full size very soon.
That's it from Clinique's Bonus Time gift… Overall I think it's a great set & it has some really outstanding products within. If you need to stock up any 'essentials' from Clinique or even if you want to give yourself a little treat, now is definitely the time to do it so you can avail of this free gift offer. Debenhams will be offering this promotion until Sunday 25th of October if you are interested.
*PR sample sent for review